EAT CLEAN DIET FORUM - DIET FORUM(Mon)
Eat clean diet forum - Earth cleaning products - Nature's miracle advanced deep cleaning carpet shampoo.
Eat Clean Diet Forum
- This refers to eating nutrient-rich, low-fat meals.
- Forum is a Bangladeshi English language monthly current affairs magazine. Founded in 1969 in the then East Pakistan (present day Bangladesh) by human rights activist Hameeda Hossain and economist Rehman Sobhan, the magazine became renowned for its outspoken content advocating democracy and
- (in an ancient Roman city) A public square or marketplace used for judicial and other business
- Forum is an album by Australian guitar pop group Invertigo. The album was released in 2001 with some songs (such as "Desensitised" and "Chances Are") recorded in 2000.
- A place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged
- A court or tribunal
- a public meeting or assembly for open discussion
- Have (a meal)
- Put (food) into the mouth and chew and swallow it
- eat a meal; take a meal; "We did not eat until 10 P.M. because there were so many phone calls"; "I didn't eat yet, so I gladly accept your invitation"
- Have a meal in a restaurant
- feed: take in food; used of animals only; "This dog doesn't eat certain kinds of meat"; "What do whales eat?"
1984 was a good year to be an ankle. That's the year the first adidas Forum Lo men's retro shoes hit the shelves and revolutionized ankle protection. Believe it or not, people strapped themselves into car seatbelts for decades before ever thinking to offer the same sort of protection to their ankles. The adidas Forum Lo, with its innovative hook and loop ankle strap and external heel counter, changed all that for the better, though.Ankles everywhere were overjoyed. However, their efforts to pass a law requiring the crisscross strap that protects the ankle on both sides to be included on all future shoe models failed, due to poor organization and the fact that ankles are not allowed to vote. The lack of a legal mandate shouldn't stop you from providing your ankle with the best possible support and protection available today. Don't hold your breath waiting for ankle airbags.
run light and clean #1367
• ???????!??????!(unchi dossari. o-naka sukkiri) = lit. "excrement floods, your gut is clean"
• ??????????????(shizen de yasashii nameraka na o-tsuji) = "natural, easy, smooth regularity" ? What's "natural" about a laxative?
Japanese young women know that constipation is bad for the complexion, but starve themselves anyway, so drugstores do a roaring business in laxatives (and, more recently, fiber supplements).
• ??(bempi) = "constipation"
• ???(hada-are) = "rough dry skin"
"Only in Japan" department: Even turds are turned into cute (?????) characters. ????? (>) and ??? (+) would be one possibility.
? has at least two kun readings.
• ??(o-naka) = "appetite , bread basket, hunger, midriff , mother's womb , stomach, tum, tummy , tumtum, waistline"
• ?(hara) = "abdomen, belly, gut, stomach"
• ????(dossari) = "all of a heap, in shoals, oodles, slew"
• ????(sukkiri) = "clearing, refreshing, relieving"
• ????(pokkori) = "flabbiness"
• ???(o-tsuji) = lit. "honorable passing through" = "relief from constipation"
• ???(unchi) = ???(unko) = "crap, doodie, doo-doo, doody, number two, poo, poo-poo, squat"
• ?(kuso) = "big hit, buffalo chip, cack, clinker, cow chip, cow pie, crap, defecation, dog dirt, dog litter, dog-doo, doggy do, dog-log, droppings, dung, excrement, faeces, feces, horse biscuit, manure, muck, ordure, poop, rabbit pellets, road apples, scat, shit, skat, spoor, turd, turds, worm cast”
Day 150 :: 03/14/2010
Target wanted me to work today.
I say, HAHA to them.
We slept until 11:30 this morning. I felt guilty about it too, but then we woke up and cleaned the apartment so it wasn't a totally wasted morning.
Matt had plans of going to his Dad's house to work on his car today, so his dad invited us over for dinner. Honestly, if I ever actually maintain this "diet" that I keep talking about, I'm going to have to refrain from going to see Patrick. It is impossible to not eat until you feel like you're going to explode there.
I wrote a new blog entry yesterday. I'm still not sure how I feel about it.
and I'm not sure if I plan on releasing it to the public yet, haha.
I know Matt stopped reading my Livejournal, just because he has so many car forums to keep up with, so I'm sure he wouldn't even read it if I told him I had one.
OH GOSH! I'm not working tomorrow either. I'm going to be hating myself for this around Friday when I'm tired of working so many days in a row, haha.
environmental cleaning product
names for house cleaning business
sofa upholstery cleaning
spray gun cleaning
how to clean fabric car seats
stainless steel cleaning pads
how to naturally clean colon
how to keep your face clean